Your first point of contact as a newcomer
The International Office serves as a first point of contact for Institute members and their accompanying relatives. It assists with all formalities during the settling-in period and provide continued support through a wide range of services and counseling.
The office also offers general advice on practical matters such as finding suitable accommodation, childcare and much more.
The International Office provides support with the following topics:
- Assistance with your visa application
- Guidance for living and working in Germany (registration at the town hall, opening a bank account, application for a residence permit, …)
- Arrangements with the Institute´s guest apartments and support with finding accommodation
- Information and arrangement of childcare facilities
- Language courses
- Help in all other relevant questions
The insitute has six guest apartments close by. For your reservation request please contact us. We also provide information and links to assist in your search for a suitable accommodation in Cologne.